Welcome to our little slice of the Ozarks!
Tips for a Great Session
- Schedule your session early into your vacation and you can spend the rest of your time lounging by the pool - without having to worry about being sunburned in your photos!
- If possible, avoid using sunscreen before your session. It creates a sheen on skin that is almost impossible to edit.
- Have a family member that needs special accommodation or a little one that may need a little extra time to warm up to us? Give us a heads up before your session so we can accommodate and make them feel as comfortable as possible!
- Not sure what to wear? Our #1 Rule: be comfortable! We recommend starting with mom's outfit first, then coordinating dad and the kids. Having coordinating outfits is more visually appealing that matching. For example, instead of everyone wearing the same color, you can vary the shades and hues of that color. Your can also mix and match colors: teal and salmon or yellow and navy. Need suggestions? Message me! I'm happy to help!
- One of our favorite boutiques for dresses is Baltic Born. You can use our referral link to take advantage of our 15% off discount. https://balticborn.com/a/rewards/r/iGfQ6d3z